As an active duty military family, we moved all over the country but I have found a home in Texas. I received my undergraduate degree at Texas State University and my Master of Arts in Counseling from St. Edward's University. I have worked with diverse populations including varied ethnic and cultural groups, individuals involved in the criminal justice system and various sexual orientations. I began my career working in inpatient settings and have experience with working with teens, adults, individuals, groups and families.
As a child, my family impressed upon me the importance of giving back. Since then, it has been my life-long endeavor to help others. In college, I found that I was fascinated by how people work, hurt and help themselves. I truly enjoy the opportunity to support others while they work to find a balance in their lives.
- Mxiety, live streamer and mental health advocate invited me to to about boundaries. It was a lot of fun and people were able to watch live and ask questions. After we wrapped up she posted it to her YouTube channel.
- Listen to my interview with Dr. Karen Sherman on Sex Talk Radio Network!
- You check out my interview with AllTreatment.com by clicking HERE.
- Do you have an adult family member that will need more care and support after a life of independence? I worked with Plan Your Story to help families have some difficult conversations.
Links To Articles
- Every wonder how to talk to people who are in the hospital? Here is a helpful article.
- Click HERE for tips on striking up a conversation with a person you fancy!!
- An article on Love Languages and how they can help your relationship.
- Here are some tips for dealing with pushy relatives!
- Find some tips for being friends with your ex!!
- "Beauty and the Beast" harmless fun or dangerous relationship messages? (By the way, this one was a LOT of fun to help out with!!)
- Why ghosting is bad for everyone involved
- What is DTR and when do you do it?
- Getting married or just got married? Here are some tips on coping after the big day.
- Do you ever wonder how being in a relationship could be impacting your mental health? Click HERE to read more!